Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Last Day at Mazatlán Sinaloa😢


July 14 was my last day At Mazatlán, I felt so sad because it was time to go back to reality to work and go to college. The fun was over but at least I was going back to see my family and show them pictures of the unique attractions I saw. Early in the morning I got ready and I got my luggage and headed to the international airport of Mazatlán. I got on the airplane and waved goodbye and I took last minute pictures then the airplane had its last stop at Mexico City where I rested a bit and I knew I was closer to getting home. The airplane lands and I have arrived back to my destination where my family is waiting for me. I hug them all and we head out to eat in n out. After a long day I just wanted to get back to my bed and relax. For sure I will go back to Mazatlán and even more I will head out to explore more of the State of Sinaloa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment