Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fisrst Day!

Good afternoon friends, I have returned back from my eight day vacation at Mazatlán Sinaloa. In my trip I learned so much and I hope to return back pretty soon. On my first day I was nervous and sad because I was leaving my family for a few days and I was going to travel alone. In the airports I asked for help, I used my cellphone and I was aware of every movement around me so I wouldn’t get lost. Luckily I only took two airplanes which was awesome because I arrived to Mexico that same day. When I arrived I could see the sunset and my view of the hotels and it’s beaches was stunning!!! I went to the hotel and put away my luggage, I rested for a little bit and headed out to try for the first time some real authentic Sinaloan food. I had some shrimp tostadas and I enjoyed the breeze and smell of the beach. It was a day full of emotions and I’ll never forget my experience traveling alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment