Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Best Day!!

Hello again friends, how are you? Well imma tell you guys about my best in Mazatlan Sinaloa. This day was July 9 which was my birthday. The only part that was sad was that all my family was in the United States and I was by myself in Mexico which made me feel like I miss them more than usual. When it was 12:00am I recurved phone calls, FaceTimes and my phone was being blown up with good wishes from my family and friends. That made me super happy since they all remembered and they advised me to have fun and to take good care of myself. After that I get all prett do my makeup and so on because I have decided I will head out to eat at “Panchos” an elegant restaurant and imma go make some new friends. After that I decide that with the new friends I have met we are going to go to a water park called “Mazagua” where there are huge slides and so much fun. Then I went out and bought a Tres Leches cake which is my favorite and head back home to relax from a long day. My birthday went better than what I expected.



No comments:

Post a Comment